Applitools is on a mission to help Test Automation, DevOps and Development teams release and monitor flawless mobile, web, and native apps.
It is the only commercial-grade, visual AI-based cloud engine that validates all the visual aspects of any Web, Mobile and Native app in a fully automated way. It supports Continuous Deployment in multi-device, multi-browser environments.
Applitools provides Application Visual Management & AI powered visual UI testing & monitoring for web & mobile apps. Unlike traditional functional testing tools that require many lines of code to check layout — and still miss critical bugs — Applitools validates an entire screen with just one API call.
Company and Platform Features:
- AI-powered computer vision algorithms that emulate the human eye and brain, that can instantly analyze entire application pages and report differences only visible to human eye. Break down images into their layout and structure and automatically detect similar differences across different pages of your app running on different browsers and devices.
- Dozens of SDKs that allow developers and testers to easily add visual checkpoints to their existing tests in all major automation frameworks and programming languages.
- Robust backend servers that can process and store massive screenshots at infinite scale. Available both as cloud services and on-prem.
- A sophisticated web-app that allows you to easily inspect test results, zoom-in on visual changes and automatically group similar differences to only see unique ones.
- Integrations with leading CI systems, issue trackers and collaboration services.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.