Applatix provides open source products and services that help developers succeed with containers and Kubernetes in development and production.
Applatix also provides training, support, and consulting for software teams using containers and Kubernetes to build, deploy, and run in the cloud. Our expertise is based on building scalable production systems with Docker, Kubernetes in both private and public clouds.
Argo: Container-native workflow engine
Argo is an open source container-native workflow engine for Kubernetes. Argo integrates Kubernetes with cloud services such as AWS. With Argo you can:
- Define workflows where each step is a container.
- Run any CI/CD workflow, Docker-in-Docker, or Kubernetes-in-Kubernetes.
- Run testing with built-in artifact, secret, and lifecycle management of dev/test resources.
- Build, test and deploy scalable stateful and stateless cloud-native apps or microservices.
Claudia: AWS cost analysis that runs in your cloud
Claudia is an open source AWS cost management tool that runs in your AWS account. Claudia provides deeper visibility without a long setup, including:
- AWS service level metrics
- Drill-down by accounts, services, regions, and more
- Multiple accounts in one report
- Hourly and monthly cost and usage
- Tagging to categorize resources
Build practical skills beyond the “101 level” with hands-on training based on our experience building production systems with evolving container technologies.
Courses are delivered online or with live instruction, including:
- Introduction to containers and Kubernetes
- Setup and scale Kubernetes in production
- Container-based CI/CD
- Deployment and operations
- Statefulness, volumes, persistence, networking, security, rolling deployments, and more
- Applatix can help your team assess and prototype container-native use cases, including:
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Cloud migration
- Cloud-native apps
- Cloud cost management