About Apigee Corporation
An Intelligent API Platform for Digital Business
Apigee delivers an intelligent API platform to accelerate the pace of digital business. We help companies – from disruptive start-ups to the Fortune 100 – use their enterprise data and services to create connected digital experiences for customers, partners and employees. This is digital business. Our mission is to deliver products that make every business a digital business.
APIs: Foundational Technology for Digital Business
Behind every smartphone, mobile app and connected experience is at least one API – and APIs need to be managed, secured, analyzed and scaled. That’s what we do.
Apigee helps businesses use APIs to securely share data and services across a myriad devices and channels. Built from the ground-up for the new requirements of today’s digital business, our platform helps companies serve customers in a real-time, anywhere-anytime fashion, use data to continually improve the customer experience, and drive additional revenue.
Many of the world’s largest organizations have selected Apigee to enable their digital business, including 20 of the Fortune 100, five of the top 10 Global 2000 retail brands, and six of the top 10 global telecommunications companies.
API Management for the Software-Defined Network (SDN)
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) is a shift in network-based computing based on breaking existing physical boundaries on switches, routers, and controllers through well-defined APIs. This new era of networking innovation through software, driven by APIs and apps is creating increasingly agile, flexible and robust networking configurations. API management becomes a critical component to build, manage and scale apps for the programmable datacenter.
- The evolution of SDN and emergence of software controlled networks and the programmable datacenter
- APIs as the key point of control in the new datacenter
- The components of the Apigee API Management solution optimized for SDN architectures
- Improving network performance, routing data based on business needs, and enabling Internet-scale applications communications with API management
- Making SDN controller software easier to program and manage, while gaining control, visibility, and analytics for the apps that use the SDN APIs