If there is one constant in networking, it is change.
With macro trends like software-defined everything, disaggregation, programmability, automation, and abstraction, changes in the networking technology landscape are only accelerating. The breadth and depth of change is staggering, and quite frankly, overwhelming.
How does a company actually take advantage of something like disaggregation? How do I get started with automation? What will the changing merchant silicon landscape mean for real networks? How do I architect the network for cloud and edge computing? What is really behind movements like P4, EVPN-VXLAN, and intent-based networking?
Don’t fear—we’ve got you covered! In this series, hear from networking thought leaders at Juniper Networks, Cumulus, Dell EMC, Apstra, Google Cloud and VMware; and non-vendor moderators from Caliber Home Loans, LinkedIn, Packet Pushers and Enterprise Strategy Group.
We rise above the hype and ground the discussion in something that’s useful for everyday network professionals.
Register for this series above to be notified when we publish episodes from this unique video series.
We want to hear from you. Tweet your questions and comments to @JuniperNetworks with the tag #GetSmartNetworking
Get Smart: Disaggregation with JR Rivers, AE Natarajan and Keith Shinn
(Part 1 of 5)
Publishes October 16, 2018 @ 10 AM PT
- Panelist: JR Rivers, Co-founder and CTO, Cumulus Networks
- Panelist: AE Natarajan, SVP, Engineering, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Keith Shinn, SVP, Head of Infrastructure, Caliber Home Loans
Get Smart: Network Architecture with Gavin Cato, Kireeti Kompella & Russ White
(Part 2 of 5)
Publishes October 23, 2018 @ 10 AM PT
- Panelist: Gavin Cato, SVP Development Engineering for Networking, Dell EMC
- Panelist: Kireeti Kompella, CTO & SVP Engineering, Juniper Networking
- Moderator: Russ White, Infrastructure Architect, LinkedIn
Get Smart: Network Control with Sasha Ratkovic, Josh George & Ethan Banks
(Part 3 of 5)
Publishes October 30, 2018 @ 10 AM PT
- Panelist: Sasha Ratkovic, CTO and Founder, Apstra
- Panelist: Josh George, VP Analytics, Data Science, and Telemetry, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Ethan Banks, Co-founder, Packet Pushers
Get Smart: Forwarding Architectures with Lakshmi Sharma, Nitin Kumar & Roy Chua
(Part 4 of 5)
Publishes November 6, 2018 @ 10 AM PT
- Panelist: Lakshmi Sharma, Head of Product Management, Networking, Google Cloud
- Panelist: Nitin Kumar, VP, Fellow, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Roy Chua, Founder, Principal, AvidThink (Formerly SDxCentral Research)
Get Smart: Network Programmability with Bruce Davie, Bikash Koley & Bob Laliberte
(Part 5 of 5)
Publishes November 13, 2018 @ 10 AM PT
- Panelist: Bruce Davie, VP and CTO, Asia Pacific and Japan, VMware
- Panelist: Bikash Koley, EVP and CTO, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Bob Laliberte, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group