No one is more credible than your customers/users – SDxCentral enables organizations to promote their products, technologies or architecture via User Stories that are featured prominently on the site. These User Stories are one of the best ways to highlight the functionality, ease of use, interoperability, etc. of your solutions, in a way that is compelling and useful to other potential buyers.
The following details some guidelines for the Featured User Story:
- The piece should give community members real-world experiences and perspectives in the voice of an actual user
- SDxCentral will provide an outline for the user story to help ensure it meets the expectations of the community.
- SDxCentral will edit the piece for accuracy and length.
SDxCentral will promote the User Story by:
- Featuring the user story at the top of our Document Library or Blog Postings for a minimum of one week.
- Adding pointers, when appropriate, to the story in SDxCentral’s own posts, leveraging search engine optimization (SEO) best practices, to ensure it achieves maximum visibility.
- Promoting it on social media. SDxCentral will ‘Tweet’ about the user story at least three times to @SDxCentral and @SDxTech twitter followers.