Organizations can take advantage of the podcast format, between 20 – 40 minutes, to describe a use case for their technologies, products and solutions. Ideally, a customer would be available to tell their story and experiences, firsthand, but it can also be a generic use case provided by an executive from the organization. There is an Option to capture leads on the podcast for up to 12 months once the podcast is published.
- Work with the organization to identify the questions to ask during the podcast.
- Provide a moderator/interviewer, if needed to conduct the podcast.
- Professionally edit the podcast.
- Host the podcast on SDxCentral.
SDxCentral will promote the Podcast by:
- Featuring the use case/customer study podcast in the Podcast Library for a minimum of one week.
- Adding pointers, when appropriate, to the podcast in SDxCentral’s own posts, leveraging search engine optimization (SEO) best practices, to ensure it achieves maximum visibility.
- Promoting it on social media. SDxCentral will ‘Tweet’ about the podcast at least three times to @SDxCentral and @SDxTech twitter followers.
- Including content in appropriate pushes to our email lists and on our LinkedIn and Google Plus pages (may include excerpts and pointers in our newsletters).