For organizations that would like to syndicate their own content and expose it to the network-saavy community of SDxCentral, Whitepapers, Articles and Videos can be posted prominently on the site:
- Whitepapers will be featured in the SDN Document Library of SDxCentral.
- Articles will be featured in the Featured Blogs Section of SDxCentral.
- Videos will be featured in the SDxCentral Video Library.
The content is written, produced and branded by the organization. If the organization would like to collect leads from the White Papers or Videos; a form can be included in front of the asset that will collect contact information on users who download it. These leads can be provided to the organization. SDxCentral will host and manage the database.
SDxCentral will promote the story by:
- Featuring the content at the top of the Document Library or Featured Blog Posts page for a minimum of one week.
- Creating and posting an SDxCentral-authored blog with a link to the white paper or featured article, leveraging search engine optimization (SEO) best practices, to ensure it achieves maximum visibility.
- Promoting it on social media. SDxCentral will ‘Tweet’ about the content at least three times to @SDxCentral and @SDxTech twitter followers.
- Including links in appropriate pushes to our email lists and on our LinkedIn and Google Plus pages (may include excerpts and pointers in our newsletters).