An organization looking to increase the profile of their own events can take advantage of our fee-based Featured Events service to reach the SDxCentral community. The Event can be:
- Any organization-specific event, where SDN or NFV topics are a major area of focus.
- The organization’s unique event at an industry event – e.g. panel, talk, keynote, etc. – on SDN or NFV topics.
Featured Events can be submitted to SDxCentral at email@example.com. The service includes:
- All items in the Listing Events Service.
- Increased visibility with Logo inclusion in the event listing.
- Featured Blog Post or Interview (written by SDxCentral) of a key note speaker or presenter.
- Promotion of the Blog Post or Interview across the SDxCentral site, newsletter and social media assets.
- 4 weeks of event promotion, via social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter).
- Reporting on the number of referrals for up to two (2) URLs (webinar landing page & event registration page).
To increase awareness further, the service includes the option to:
- Conduct a Raffle for one free event pass for the SDxCentral community.
- Promotion of discount or promo code for the event that’s exclusive to the SDxCentral community.
Each event is subject to review and approval by SDxCentral, which can take up to three days. It’s recommend the listing be posted 4 -6 weeks prior to the event date for maximum impact. All Featured Events must be pre-paid with a credit card prior to service initiation.