SDxCentral editors will interview, write up and publish an interview with one of the organization’s spokespeople, thought leaders or visionaries. It will be seen in a Q&A format, as a blog posting, on the SDxCentral Home Page.
The following details the logistics of the featured interview:
- While the general topic will be decided on by the organization, the questions are at the discretion of SDxCentral to ensure the points of interest to the community are covered.
- The interview can be conducted via email, phone or live, depending on what is most convenient for all parties.
- SDxCentral gives the interviewees the right to review the write-up before publication for factual errors and omissions only.
- SDxCentral can schedule the interview story release on a date specified by client, providing no other interview is scheduled for release that day.
SDxCentral will promote the story by:
- Featuring it on the Home Page of SDxCentral.
- Providing a link from the blog post back to the interviewee’s website home page, landing page, or customer case study page (where applicable), along with a statement from us encouraging readers to visit your site.
- Promoting it on social media. SDxCentral will ‘Tweet’ about the content at least three times to @SDxCentral and @SDxTech twitter followers.
- Including the interviews in appropriate pushes to our email lists and on our LinkedIn and Google Plus pages (may include excerpts and pointers in our newsletters).