HPE/Intel Open NFV Ecosystem Webinar featuring Wind River: Is your NFV Platform Carrier-Grade? Prove It.
The phrase “Carrier-Grade” gets used quite a bit when talking about NFV solutions, but what does it actually mean? HPE, Spirent, and Wind River recently teamed up to have the Tolly Group to quantify exactly what we mean by Carrier-Grade and in this web seminar we’ll share those results.
Tolly is the leading global provider of testing and third-party validation and certification services to the Information Technology industry since 1989. This is why we asked them to do some 3rd party testing of our solution. In this webcast Kevin Tolly will discuss the testing procedure as well as the results of the testing. In addition to sharing the test results, we’ll also demonstrate some of the carrier grade features tested.
HPE Helion Carrier Grade is a deployment ready server platform which enables service providers to deploy NFV applications. HPE Helion Carrier Grade includes Wind River Titanium Server software platform as it’s Network Functions Virtualization Infrastructure (NFVi), which powers the performance and reliability required to meet the “always on” needs of Telco applications.
You’ll learn that when service uptime is critical for profitability, Titanium Server ensures virtualized services run when, where and how they need to by providing the:
- Flexibility to scale your services up, down, in, and out—rapidly and efficiently, deploying new services dynamically, when and where they are needed.
- Performance to maximize the number of subscribers you support on each server, and minimize operating costs.
- Carrier grade reliability you need to keep your services up—always.
Watch the next HPE & Intel Open NFV Ecosystem Webinar Featuring Wind River and learn if your NFV platform is truly carrier-grade.
- Wind River Titanium Server Product Overview
- Tolly Test Report: HPE NFV System – Helion OpenStack Carrier-Grade Performance & Reliability Powered by Wind River Titanium Server
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.