Master Full Lifecycle Management Support for VoLTE Interconnect
For the next portion of the HPE/Intel OpenNFV Ecosystem series, Metaswitch demonstrates the full life cycle deployment of a new VoLTE peering services, using its leading Session Border Controller within a fully virtualized environment to create a new VoLTE peering service.
The Session Border Controller demo shows the following steps:
- Creating a fully virtualized Session Border Controller using Perimeta Signalling Session Controller (SSC) and acting as P-CSCF, and a Perimeta Media Session Controller (MSC) for the media traffic, showing as well the distributed nature of the SBC
- Creating a fully virtualized IMS instance using Metaswitch Clearwater IMS core, acting as I/S- CSCF
- Creating a virtualized instance of the Metaswitch Service Assurance Server (SAS) to provide diagnostics / analysis tool
- The lifecycle of all these virtualized instances will be orchestrated using the Metaswitch VNN
- We will further demonstrate the elastic scaling of the SBC
- We will also demonstrated the healing of the solution in case of a network failure
- And lastly we will show one of the biggest differentiators of the Metaswitch solution: the Service Assurance Server, which is an always-on diagnostics and analysis tool required to really operate in a virtualized environment
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.