Master Full Lifecycle Management Support for VoLTE Interconnect
For the next portion of the HPE/Intel OpenNFV Ecosystem series, Metaswitch demonstrates the full life cycle deployment of a new VoLTE peering services, using its leading Session Border Controller within a fully virtualized environment to create a new VoLTE peering service.
The Session Border Controller demo shows the following steps:
- Creating a fully virtualized Session Border Controller using Perimeta Signalling Session Controller (SSC) and acting as P-CSCF, and a Perimeta Media Session Controller (MSC) for the media traffic, showing as well the distributed nature of the SBC
- Creating a fully virtualized IMS instance using Metaswitch Clearwater IMS core, acting as I/S- CSCF
- Creating a virtualized instance of the Metaswitch Service Assurance Server (SAS) to provide diagnostics / analysis tool
- The lifecycle of all these virtualized instances will be orchestrated using the Metaswitch VNN
- We will further demonstrate the elastic scaling of the SBC
- We will also demonstrated the healing of the solution in case of a network failure
- And lastly we will show one of the biggest differentiators of the Metaswitch solution: the Service Assurance Server, which is an always-on diagnostics and analysis tool required to really operate in a virtualized environment
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.