Explore a network-wide automation & orchestration platform that radically simplifies service creation, provisioning, and turn-up so even non-programmers can quickly create service templates or recipes.
Automate & Cut Deployment Time for New Services
In this presentation led by Senior Product Manager Dejan Leskaroski and Vice President of Marketing & Product Management Angela Whiteford will help you eliminate one of the key obstacle when moving to NFV: automation with minimal errors and maximum productivity.
The demonstration will walk you through how the Affirmed Service Automation Platform (ASAP) can provide configuration, provisioning as well as testing and validation of services pre and post production. This will allow you to:
For more resources for operators, enterpise, service prociders and more, visit the HPE Channel on SDxCentral
- Frees OSS/BSS teams so they can focus on creating policy/business logic instead of implementing it
- Accelerates service deployment in your network
- Eliminates provisioning and configuration errors that result from manual processes
- Provides rapid on-boarding of new customer services instances in your network
- Support service integration cross complex, multivendor networks including both physical and virtual instances of network elements
If you are a network architect working in Telco or for a service provider, this video will be highly valuable to you. Beyond that, if you are interested in creating new service definitions to bring new value to your customers, this video under “event recording” is for you as well.
Check out the other HPE/Intel OpenNFV Ecosystem Webinars!