Wind River NFVi Report Webinar: Enabling MEC as a New Telco Business Opportunity
As Communications Service Providers (CSPs) evaluate options for deploying Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) in order to boost revenues and increase profitability, they need proven, pre-integrated end-to-end system solutions that meet stringent requirements for high service uptime and low-latency communications while supporting multiple high-value MEC use cases
In this web seminar we will introduce an end-to-end solution designed to solve these critical challenges in order to enable service providers to capitalize on Multi-access Edge Computing for new revenues:
- Ultra-low round-trip latency
- High bandwidth
- Guaranteed high availability
- Robust security
- Enterprise-focused small-cell services for stadiums and other high-density locations
- Super-fast Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and tactile Internet applications
- Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication with high bandwidth and low latency
- Mobile HD video and Premium TV with end-to-end Quality of Experience (QoE)
Join SDxCentral and Wind River on June 20th to learn about the Wind River, Dell EMC and Saguna partnership to deliver a pre-integrated solution, running on standard Intel architecture, for CSPs that makes MEC cost-effective, secure and deployable today.
Learn about a pre-integrated MEC solution designed to boost CSP revenue and increase profit by introducing new services not feasible in cloud-hosted environments.
Join SDxCentral and Wind River on June 20, 2017 at 10:00 am for Enabling MEC as a New Telco Business Opportunity.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyways. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.