New to SDxCentral? Want to learn more about SDN and NFV? Interested in hearing from top vendors and organizations about new products and services? All of these are great reasons to visit our events page to register for more SDxCentral SDN and NFV events, including webinars, DemoFridays, and more. If you want to see what we’ve done in the past, check out our archives for DemoFriday and SDNUniversity.
What Every Executive & Investor Needs to Know about SDNs & OpenFlow Seminar
Feb 29th 1:30PM | St Regis Hotel | San Francisco during RSA Conference
Software-Defined Networking is the buzz across the networking, compute, and storage markets with massive implications for TODAYs market leaders and TOMORROWs challengers. If you are a corporate strategist, business development, or marketing leader OR are a public or private investor in the infrastructure sectors, now is the time to learn the how SDN will transform not just networking, but also compute and storage. As the independent source for SDN information – you get a balanced view as to what’s real and what’s hype and what customers are asking about.
Don’t miss this limited opportunity to learn from the experts from Wiretap Ventures, The Chasm Group, and Indiana University who are advising leading service provider, enterprises, EDU, and infrastructure companies on the strategic implications of SDN and delivering practical recommendations to adapt their organizations.
Experience power insights from today’s SDN thought leaders, including:
- Paul Weifels, Managing Partner, The Chasm Group
- Matt Davy, Chief Network Architect, Indiana University
- Roy Chua, Partner Wiretap Ventures; Former VP of Marketing XORP
- Matthew Palmer, Partner Wiretap Ventures, Former Co-founder and CEO Pareto Networks
Experience a highly strategic discussion with today’s leaning SDN Practitioners about:
- What TODAYs and TOMORROWS SDN and OpenFlow ecosystem look like
- SDNs investment opportunity beyond OpenFlow
- Merchant Silicon – is the market ready for ‘commodity solutions’
- SDN Route-to-Market
- Challenges with TODAYs distribution models and channels
- Case Study: Pareto & XORP – lessons learned from being too early to market
- Route-to-Market inhibitors for TODAYs SDN solutions
- If you were to place SDN bets today:
- Types of use cases to focus on
- What technologies are ripe for investment (& disruption)
- Investors & Startups: Markets and Technologies to avoid
- Incumbent Infrastructure Vendors: Markets & Technologies you need to own, partner, and avoid
Bonus: With Seminar purchase receive a guaranteed ticket to: Insecurity of OpenFlow / SDNs & Mitigation Techniques by SRI International on Feb 28th at 5:30 in the St Regis Hotel.
Final opportunity! Seminar is February 29th. Register today!