The industry shift towards virtual and software-based networking platforms has been gaining significant momentum lately. Why SDN or NFV Now? and network function virtualization (NFV) have been billed as key technologies with the potential to make networks more flexible, scalable and easy to manage, whilst also producing CAPEX and OPEX optimization. For telecommunications networks these technologies could help reduce costs and add new revenue-generating services. However despite widespread excitement and interest for these technologies, SDN and NFV still have a number of hurdles to overcome before enterprises can embrace the technology.
This dedicated event will provide the perfect platform to:
- Discuss how network operators and CSPs will transition to a virtualized and automated world
- Hear end-user case studies on the successful management and orchestration of a virtualized network
- Look at the role of management and orchestration in an evolving virtualized world
- Examine and find answers to the NFV management challenges, including the dilemma posed by the network management and orchestration layer
- Define what orchestration functionality VNFs need to run within the network
- Discuss the importance of developing an orchestration platform that has the ability to unify multiple vendor offerings
- Look at whether proprietary deployments lack the plug and play, and interoperability characteristics much desired by the industry
- Debate whether open-source is the best option for developing a controller to manage the heterogeneous and interoperable virtual network
- Learn from key industry vendors as to their intent with their product and their involvement with Open collaboration groups
- Debating whether there is a need for a new OSS framework
The VNF Management & Orchestration event will bring together leading operators and solution innovators from across the globe. More than thirty expert speakers will share their views and experiences in the forward thinking field.
With many enterprises searching for industry leading vendors of SDN and NFV as well as looking for vendors that can provide them with orchestration solutions, this event is the perfect time to bring together key leaders to discuss the next generation of virtualized networks.
Register for the VNF Management and Orchestration event now!