SDxCentral and Wind River join forces for our latest DemoFriday featuring Wind River’s Titanium Server CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) in a virtual Business CPE use-case (vBCPE). In this session we will demonstrate a cost-effective and highly reliable virtual CPE solution.
Titanium Server CPE is a 2-server cloud software solution that provides maximum VM-density, network acceleration, and 6 9’s reliability. The Titanium Server NFVi platform easily supports the vBCPE use-case (or a small always-on on-premise cloud) when we enable a multi-vendor service chain that includes the Check Point firewall, Brocade virtual router, Riverbed WAN accelerator, and remote orchestration via ADVA’s Ensemble orchestrator.
In this demonstration, we’ll highlight how we:
- Orchestrate a service chain using commercial Virtual Network Functions (VNFs)
- Secure the NFVi, and the service chain
- Provide maximum VM density
- Provide optional levels of network acceleration to the VNFs, with reduced latency
- Provide dynamic up/down scalability
- Ensure 6 9’s High Availability
We look forward to seeing you at the Wind River Virtual Business CPE Solution DemoFriday on April 29th. Register below!
If you can’t make it to this Wind River event, trust that we will miss you. Register below anyway and you will be able to catch up and view the archive from this event!