Register for: Vault 2017: Linux Storage & File Systems Conference from March 22-23, 2017!
Don’t miss Vault 2017: Linux Storage & File Systems Conference from March 22-23, 2017 at the Hyatt Cambridge, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Vault 2017: Linux Storage & File Systems Conference brings together the leading developers and users in file systems and storage in the Linux kernel and related projects to forge a path to continued innovation and education. Linux has been at the center of the advances in data, file systems and storage with its widespread use in cloud computing, big data and other data-intensive computing workloads. At Vault, hardware vendors collaborate within the Linux community to develop cutting-edge storage hardware, helping transform Linux into a leader in the storage industry.
Data, file systems and storage are at the heart of today’s computing environment, with innovation needed to accommodate the need for more data storage capability, at faster speeds with today’s newest hardware. Vault taps into the expertise of the developers leading these innovations while offering a general technical conference that is open to everyone, creating a place where companies on the leading edge can network with users and developers to advance computing.
- Business Executives: CTOs, CIOs, & IT Management
- Developers: Committers, Developers and Engineers
- Architects, System Administrators, Consultants and Specialists
- Vendors and Service Providers
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about the newest and most interesting file systems and storage technologies.
- Get access to leading experts in both formal and informal settings.
- Have fascinating discussions and collaborate with both peers and experts.
- Gain a competitive advantage with innovative file systems and storage solutions.
For more information and why you should attend visit, Vault 2017: Linux Storage & File Systems Conference!