Application Visibility for Microsegmentation
Applications and Data are an organization’s key assets and protecting them from breaches is a top priority for executives. Understanding application behavior and dependencies is the starting point for creating network agnostic, intent driven security policies. Today’s session will focus on how vArmour makes it easy for customers to gain visibility by auto-discovering workloads and organizing them with labels. We will demonstrate how customers can realize value very quickly with a simple self-service install, access a portal with live demo data, reporting and laying the groundwork for policy creation.
- Faraz Aladin, Sr. Director of Marketing, vArmour
- Brian Morris, Worldwide Solutions Architect, vArmour
- Linda Hardesty, Managing Editor, SDxCentral
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Microsegmentation may be an immediate goal for your organizations, it’s crucial that you start with application visibility
- The importance of asset classification in your overall security plan
- How security can be simplified with vArmour’s App Modules
- How quickly vArmour App Explorer can give you visibility for your network with only 5 minutes of install effort and zero commitment
Who should attend?
Industries: Insurance, Healthcare, Education (K-12), Computer Software/Technology Manufacturer and Banking and Financial Services
Primary Roles: Network Operator and Network Architect
vArmour is an application security company helping customers protect their critical applications and data via techniques like microsegmentation.
Join SDxCentral and vArmour on February 16, 2018 at 10:00 am for Application Visibility for Microsegmentation.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.