Register for: Ultra-Broadband Forum 2018 from September 10-11, 2018!
Don’t miss Ultra-Broadband Forum 2018 from September 10-11, 2018 in Geneva, Switzerland
The fifth Ultra-Broadband Forum (UBBF 2018) will be held from September 10th to September 11th, 2018, in Geneva, Switzerland. As a leading global ultra-broadband event, UBBF is a platform for the ultra-broadband industry to share viewpoints on ultra-broadband development, facilitate the business success of all partners in the industry chain, and collectively create a sustainable ecosystem.
An intelligent era is fast approaching us, and the entire ICT industry will face tremendous opportunities and challenges. As a result, the industry chain has shifted its focus and has started exploring how to leverage technologies such as AI, Big Data, and cloud computing to promote the industry’s intelligent transformation and to maximize its business value. UBBF this year has chosen ‘Intent-Driven Network: Maximize Your Business Value’ as the theme. By focusing on four hot topics ‘Premium Home Broadband, Reshaping User Experience’, ‘Cloud-Network Convergence, Enabling New Growth with B2B’, ‘Evolving Towards 5G and Cloud-Ready Metro Network Architecture’, and ‘Embracing a Future-Proof All-Optical Network’, this event presents an opportunity to share business innovations and practices of Intent-Driven Network.
More than 500 industry elites from telecom operators, vertical industry leaders, regulators, standards organizations, media agencies, and consulting institutions will take part this year and embrace change together.
Key Topics of Ultra-Broadband Forum 2018:
- Premium Broadband, Reshaping Home User Experience
- Cloud-Network Convergence, Enabling New Growth with B2B
- Evolving Towards 5G and Cloud-Ready Metro Network Architecture
- All-Optical Network Evolution
- Eric Xu, Deputy Chairman, Rotating Chairman, Huawei
- Ryan Ding, Executive Director, President of Carrier BG, Huawei
- David Wang, President of Products & Solutions, Huawei
- Kevin Hu, President of Network Product Line, Huawei
- Heinz Herren, CTIO, Swisscom
For more information or to learn more about this event, visit “Ultra-Broadband Forum 2018“.