Join and participate in a continuing strategic conversation among the senior leadership of stakeholders of the network! Service providers and network operators, end users and suppliers of equipment and services, along with analysts and industry groups, will engage in meaningful discussion about the needed success factors for the ICT industry and business in the coming years.
The Conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Dallas, Texas from Monday, June 3 to Wednesday, June 5. The address is 300 Reunion Boulevard, Dallas, Texas.
TIA’s conferences share a tri-pronged approach, providing a view of the issues from perspectives of Business/Markets, Technology and Policy.
If your business is impacted by any of the following, this Conference is for you:
- Mobility and Broadband Capacity
- Customer Experience Management
- M2M and the Internet of Things
- Cloud and Data Centers
- Energy-Efficient Networks
- Network Planning and Management in the Enterprise
- Software defined networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Cybersecurity and Privacy