Register for: The Open Mobile Summit London 2016 on June 27 – 28, 2016 produced by Open Mobile Media!
Don’t miss the The Open Mobile Summit London 2016 on June 27 – 28, 2016:
Being Mobile-First is no longer an option for companies, it is an absolute must for all B2C business to have a robust and profitable mobile product that serves and delights the consumer.
The Open Mobile Summit London is the hub for Mobile Product Leaders to meet, share, innovate and walk away with actionable insight for their mobile team.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Fine-tune your customer knowledge by using intelligent mobile tools that will power a new age of real time personalisation
- Physical to Digital Experience: Explore the array possibilities to bridge the gap between physical space and the mobile experience. Explore this arena of connected technologies from AR to IoT to Cognitive Systems
- Going Global: Learn how to expand your mobile product beyond its home territories through careful user research, a measured testing structure and planned release cycles
- Deep-linking for Discoverability: Explore how you can make your app available in a wider variety of contexts and make it simple for users to return, through deep linking and open APIs
- Mobile First Versus Mobile Only: Transform web bias companies into dynamic mobile creatures and evaluate whether to take a mobile-first or mobile-only product approach
- Align Corporate Vision for Strength in Mobile Look at tried and tested methods to ensure that the whole organisation sees value in pushing the mobile product to the customer
About the Event Organizer:
Open Mobile Media connects the most influential and the most innovative in converging mobile, internet, media, advertising, electronics and commerce markets. Together we explore the winners and losers of the key battlegrounds, and the market opportunities, as these worlds converge.
Open Mobile Media is delivering news, insights and C-level events to help executives and businesses who are part of the mobile ecosystem, to succeed and expand.
For more information on the June 27 – 28, 2016 The Open Mobile Summit London 2016, visit the The Open Mobile Summit London 2016 agenda.