Register for: Telco Cloud Forum 2017 on April 24-26, 2017!
Don’t miss Telco Cloud Forum 2017 on April 24-26, 2017 in Radisson Blu Portman, London.
As competition amongst cloud service providers becomes more and more intense, it is becoming increasingly important for telcos to not only retain existing customers, but attract new ones. In addition to keeping up-to-date with advances in cloud technology and development of new cloud offerings.
Telcos across the globe are focusing on creating new services and business models that support customers’ digital transformation. They are looking for new ways and opportunities to help businesses achieve process efficiency and deliver cost reduction through continued migration to cloud solutions.
Key themes for 2017 will include:
- SME & Cloud Resellers
- Cloud Brokerage
- NFV, Orchestration, 5G & Open Source
- IoT, M2M and enabling new cloud offerings
- Network security and data protection
- Customer segmentation & VAS
Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Program Participation
- Secure a premium speaking slot in front of a receptive audience of carrier led decision makers
- Private Meeting Rooms
- Maximize your networking at the event thorough the private meeting room facilities
- One to One Meeting Service
- Have a pre-scheduled meeting created for you
- Exhibition Stands
- Acquire a prominent stand in the exhibition floor to showcase your products and solutions
- Pre-Event Exposure
- Gain maximum exposure for your brand pre-event and onsite through various branding opportunities
- Hosted Networking Opportunities
- Gain even more face-to-face time with the buy side audience through hosting a workshop, dinner, breakfast or other networking function.
For more information on key features and benefits, visit Telco Cloud Forum 2017!