Register for: Technology UG Cardiff 2016 on May 12, 2016 produced by VEEAM!
Why you can’t miss the Technology UG Cardiff 2016 on May 12, 2016:
With increasing workloads and demands on our time, the cost of attending an event and taking a day out of the office can be a big challenge. As fellow end users, the team at Technology.UG totally understand the challenges you face at work. However, we believe there is a huge amount of value in joining our community and attending our events which will help both you and your organisations. Here are our top reasons why you should attend at least one user group event every year:
- Experience an open forum for the local IT community to come together & share ideas
- Come along to network, consolidating your skills and knowledge base within the group
- Develop an understanding of use cases and the architecture behind new solutions.
- Hear content which has been selected for its educational value by fellow end users and customers
- Enjoy the quiet labs room, available for all delegates to access study materials or catch up with work, without the constant distractions of the office.
- Benefit from our independence which enables our events to provide impartial guidance based on the groups wisdom
- De-risk your new technology investments and upgrades by utilising the community.
- Events are free to attend, with complementary Internet access, refreshments throughout the day and buffet lunch.
- Come and “Geek out at the bar” at the end of the day and enjoy a few post event drinks with old and new friends.
As an independant and vendor neutral group, we welcome the attendance anyone with an interest in Big Data, Data Centre, Leadership (IT), Networking, Open Source, Storage or Virtualisation but ask attendees to refrain from soliciting for business.
About the Event Organizer:
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges enterprises of all sizes across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Business™, one that must operate 24/7/365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™. Unlike “Legacy Backup” solutions which provide recovery time (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO) of hours or days, Veeam helps enterprises meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data. This is achieved through a fundamentally new kind of holistic solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 34,500 ProPartners and more than 168,000 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world.
For more information on the May 12, 2016, Technology UG Cardiff 2016, check out the Technology UG Cardiff 2016 agenda.