Cloud Computing is changing everything: traditional WAN solutions are no longer adequate because MPLS doesn’t do cloud, locks you in to a carrier and is incredibly expensive. WAN Opt alone offers fewer benefits over a high bandwidth, unpredictable Internet environment.
SD-WANs offer tremendous opportunity and promise to accomplish several things in common across implementations: Flexible virtual WAN overlay; lower costs; multiple WAN links; a centralized controller enabling orchestration and policy control; immersive bandwidth; application classification and optimization; and zero-touch perimeter branch deployments.
However, vendor SD-WAN implementations differ widely:
- Some vendors focus on the needs of the telcos specifically for bandwidth aggregation
- Some vendors focus on “cloud-delivered” OTT service solely over the Internet, which is fine for some smaller enterprises without existing MPLS or centralized security and Internet access (but not for most large enterprises)
- Yet few vendors have focused on failsafe WANs (and the customer requirement reality of nongreenfield-hybrid MPLS with centralized security architectures)
“Failsafe” means high network availability and predictable application performance (QoE). For the enterprise WAN, cost of downtime and lack of remote IT resources make failsafe particularly important. Talari will demonstrate the latest innovations, product feature updates and UI enhancements to its award-winning SD-WAN platform.
Talari is the original innovator of SD-WAN (Software-Defined WAN) technology and the leader in offering carrier-agnostic, failsafe SD-WANs. Talari delivers advanced MPLS-class reliability and application QoE (Quality of Experience) for both hybrid and all-Internet WANs. Talari’s patented solutions – hardware, virtual and cloud – have proven so effective at delivering failsafe WANs that Talari is uniquely trusted to broker real-time VoIP traffic in large metro EMS-911 and public safety unified contact centers. Talari is deployed in over 500 customers in 40 different countries with more than 9,000 aggregated SD-WAN sites.
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Why continuous unidirectional measurement, enabling sub-second responses is key to adapting to any network issues that occur on any path
- How to achieve 50-400x bandwidth, while reducing WAN costs by 40%-80%, utilizing all bandwidth across multiple links (m x n x p)
- Develop a long-term strategy for scaling the WAN to support a smooth migration to cloud-based apps with reliable, high QoE access to IaaS
Who should attend?
Industries: All industries are relevant (mostly horizontal solution); however, industry-specific use cases include Professional Services (Legal, Accounting, Consulting); Call-Center Sales or Support Agents; Financial Services (regional Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance companies); Manufacturing/Logistics; Public Safety (911-EMS call centers)
Primary Roles: CIO; VP-Infrastructure; network or WAN administrator
Talari will demonstrate the latest innovations, product feature updates and UI enhancements to its award-winning SD-WAN platform.
Join SDxCentral and Talari Networks on May 11, 2018 at 10:00 am for Tap the Full Potential of Failsafe SD-WAN.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.