Skyport’s SkySecure system is an on-premises hardened server platform with integrated security capabilities that is fully cloud-managed. It is designed to simplify the complexity of securing critical and exposed workloads.
- Protects VMs from malware insertion, botnet, insider threats, credential theft, and hyperjacking
- Prevents lateral attacks with hardware enforced per-VM firewalling, isolation and whitelist policy
- Audits and stops data exfiltration of sensitive information within protected VMs
- Thwarts infrastructure attacks with a tamper-resistant server, reduced attack surface area, and known good verification
- Delivers out-of-box compliance through continuous monitoring and audit with a secure data warehouse
- Offers plug and play insertion with incremental deployment and that requires no changes to the application, OS, or network
- Provides turn-key operations by streamlining the separation of duties between security, network, and application teams with a cloud-managed workflows
This lively tour de force demo will show how the system can:
- Observe I/O for audit and policy tuning
- Verify known good of the entire system
- Tailor security policies per VM
- Protect against lateral attacks
- Audit and prevent exploitation and exfiltration
- Minimize the risk of credential theft
Learn how Skyport can help secure your network. Please join us at 10:00am PT on August 28th for the Skyport DemoFriday featuring SkySecure! If you can’t make the live event, we will notify all registrants once the assets are available for viewing.