Register for: Security & Risk Management Summit 2017 on June 12-15, 2017 in National Harbor, Maryland!
Don’t miss the Security & Risk Management Summit 2017 on June 12-15, 2017 in National Harbor, Maryland produced by Gartner Summits.
The must-attend IT security & risk event of the year:
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2017 provides you with the proven practices and strategies you need to maintain cost-effective security and risk programs to support digital business and drive enterprise success.
What you will learn:
- Gain insights to stay ahead of expanding scopes of responsibility & threats.
- Align security & risk strategies with enterprise objectives.
- Apply the latest techniques to tackle risks in cloud, OT, IoT, and IT.
- Maximize enterprise ROI by using the latest BCM and enterprise resilience practices.
- Build a culture that drives security through employee engagement.
Features and benefits:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you’d like to discuss.
- Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours
- We invite a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions
- Intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific “how to” topics in a small group environment
- Exhibitor Access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions
- Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market’s most fascinating solutions
- Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solutions providers
- Maximize your learning by attending as a group
- Network With Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives
- CISO Invitational Boardroom Program: By invitation only, participants can meet with solution providers in an intimate setting and network with peers in the CISO role
- Gartner CISO Circle: Created exclusively for CISOs, you’ll be joined together with the world’s foremost security and risk leaders to share in thought-leading peer networking and information exchange
- Earn CPE credits: Earn CPE credits toward ISC2, ISACA, DRII, and BCI certification programs by attending the summit.
For more information on this event and why you should attend, visit Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2017!