Register for: SDxE 2017 on September 26-28, 2017!
Don’t miss SDxE 2017 on September 26-28, 2017 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
Digital transformation is driving deep, broad, pervasive customer engagement — and generating new and highly profitable revenue streams. But IT teams burdened with static legacy infrastructures can’t get in the game.
THE CHALLENGE: As organizations go digital, the volume of devices and data under management grows exponentially. User scope widens, and security becomes incredibly challenging.
THE RESPONSE: Success demands a reimagining of how we build, manage and secure applications and data. Operational and information technology strategies must align. Try to scale a legacy stack and you’ll end up mired in cost and complexity.
THE ALTERNATIVE: Sit out the digital revolution.
It’s time to embrace a flexible software-defined infrastructure, managed through highly automated orchestration systems.
Key topics and discussions:
- Steps to move from legacy IT to a true software-defined infrastructure
- The economics of cloud operations and OpenStack
- Driving ROI with predictive analytics and big data in a mobile-first world
- CIO vs. CMO: Collaborating to drive digital business success
- Why people and process — not technology — are key to digital transformation
- How exponential data growth and cost sensitivity drive software-defined storage
- Keys to avoid vendor lock-in and increase flexibility: SD-WAN and whitebox switches
- How a software-defined architecture speeds application design and deployment
- Ensuring security, compliance & governance in a software-defined world
For more information and why you should attend, visit SDxE 2017!