Register for: SDWAN Summit 2018 from September 26-28, 2018!
Interoperability, Security, Scalability
It will be interesting to see how much SD-WAN is reshaping the overall telecom industry and whether or not it is impacting the globalization of business services and service providers’ footprints.
Indeed, before reaching this level, the SD-WAN offer must acquire a wider scope of features in terms of security and scalability. Above all, the different offers have to become interoperable in order to definitively win over operators and very large enterprises.
The 3rd SD-WAN Summit will be an occasion to see just to what extent the different SD-WAN stakeholders have become aware of these imperatives.
“The 2017 SD-WAN Summit demonstrated that all stakeholders in SD-WAN, from vendors to managed service providers are making significant progress in offering feature-rich products and services that enterprise IT can take advantage of.”
— Mike Fratto, Research Director, GlobalData
The agenda: Automation, Scalability, Security, Segment Routing
- Is cross-vendor interoperability something we should expect?
- How can the device management scale be quickly expanded without affecting services on the live network?
- Which architectures choice for implementing SD-WAN security?
- Can Internet-first solve more problems than it causes or is Hybrid the answer for the foreseeable future?
- Is MPLS Segment Routing a possible avenue for a pure private software-defined WAN?
Renowned experts in IP architectures will provide responses to the main important technical challenges in this area.
Debates: Self Service Portal, Interoperability, SD-WAN Architectures
- Is the management of the service really being handed over to the customer or is there a clear line emerging in the management demarcation?
- What should standard bodies be working on for interoperability?
- What are the pros and cons of the architectures vendors and service providers are offering?
Don’t miss the SD-WAN Summit panels and understand how SD-WAN is going to change the enterprise WAN.
Service Providers and Enterprises Presence
As each year, the programme will benefit from many operators and enterprises testimonies. They will address their development focal points and the future evolution of their services.
Hear reports from BT, Telia, Verizon, KDDI, Colt, Telus, Exponential-e, Carrefour, Interroll.
For more information, visit SDWAN Summit 2018!