Register for: SD-WAN Summit 2017 on September 26-28, 2017 in Paris, France!
The 2017 Edition: Performance, Security, Scalability, Interoperability
The second SD-WAN Summit will take place from the 26th to 28th September 2017 in Paris CDG.
The agenda includes technological challenges, operators and enterprises case studies, security and management issues.
Renowned experts will address the main remaining technical issues:
- SD-WAN technical implementation options
- Service capabilities and consumption
- Application recognition and classification
- Performance monitoring and traffic steering
- Security and scalability issues
- Management and orchestration
- Future directions
Telco deployment experiences session:
- What are organizational challenges for Telcos?
- What are their main technological challenges and how they are addressed
- Does SD-WAN need a standard?
- At least, interop between SD-WAN solutions supporting SP off net scenarios?
- Hear testimonies from Verizon, Orange, BT, Colt, Telia, Exponential E
Participant profile: more than 50% SPs & Enterprises
A survey of conference-goers shows that service providers (35%) and enterprises (16%) represented more than 50% of the delegates. Consultancy firms and analysts were also in attendance, making up 11% of the participants.
Don’t miss SD-WAN Summit 2017 on September 26-28, 2017 in Paris, France produced by Upperside Conferences.
For more information, visit SDWAN Summit 2017!