“The Open Networking Foundation is pleased to co-host the market-leading SDN & OpenFlow Asia-Pacific Congress with Layer123, building on our successful partnership in producing the SDN & OpenFlow World Congress.
The Congress led the market in 2013 as the first opportunity for the emerging SDN community in this important region to come together and share requirements, expectations, and work progress to help speed innovation and implementation of Software-Defined Networking. During the event, ONF representatives are present to share the latest developments in this rapidly evolving industry, both in tutorials and in the main program. You will also be able to find out more about the objectives and working methods of ONF and the benefits of membership.
The SDN & OpenFlow Asia-Pacific Congress is your best opportunity to meet all of the market-making organisations behind the OpenFlow standard, the NFV carrier initiative and the development of the SDN industry in the Asia and Pacific regions.
Join the leaders, activists and experts in Hong Kong to:
- Make important new contacts – the market-leading SDN Congress with relevance to the complete ecosystem in the Asia and Pacific regions
- Gain a clear understanding of the commercial opportunities opened by SDN and OpenFlow for carriers, data centres and enterprise
- Find out how early adopters are using/planning to use SDN – case studies from carriers, datacentre providers and large enterprises
- Hear the product roadmaps of leading vendors – how will SDN and NFV be incorporated into existing platforms and the evolution of new generation networking tools?
- Discover how to implement and build new network applications using SDN, NFV and OpenFlow
- Make small steps towards a new paradigm in SDN enhanced networking
- Understand the value of NFV – Network Functions Virtualisation
- Consider the impact of SDN and NFV on network architecture and integration of applications and control plane functions
- Application examples in Campus LAN, enterprise datacentres, service provider WANs and hyperscale datacentres for content providers
For more information, please visit SDN & OpenFlow Asia-Pacific Congress 2015