Now in its second year and with over 500 SDN industry leaders and activists – including over 250 operator, government and enterprise representatives – expected to attend the Asia-Pacific Congress in June 2014, this is one of the largest knowledge exchange for the SDN and NFV industry.
As the first mover in this area and by working closely with the most influential organizations driving this exciting new networking paradigm – including an exclusive Co-Host partnership with the Open Networking Foundation – Layer123 can offer you an unparalleled opportunity to engage with the industry leaders and creative minds driving innovation in Software-Defined Networking and Carrier Network Virtualization.
The SDN & OpenFlow Asia-Pacific Congress is an opportunity to meet all of the market-making organizations behind the OpenFlow standard, the NFV carrier initiative and the development of the SDN industry in the Asia and Pacific regions.
Join the leaders, activists and experts in Hong Kong to:
- Make important new contacts – the market-leading SDN Congress with relevance to the complete ecosystem in the Asia and Pacific regions
- Gain a clear understanding of the commercial opportunities opened by SDN and OpenFlow for carriers, data centres and enterprise
- Find out how early adopters are using/planning to use SDN – case studies from carriers, datacentre providers and large enterprises
- Hear the product roadmaps of leading vendors – how will SDN and NFV be incorporated into existing platforms and the evolution of new generation networking tools?
- Discover how to implement and build new network applications using SDN, NFV and OpenFlow
- Make small steps towards a new paradigm in SDN enhanced networking
- Understand the value of NFV – Network Functions Virtualisation
- Consider the impact of SDN and NFV on network architecture and integration of applications and control plane functions
- Application examples in Campus LAN, enterprise datacentres, service provider WANs and hyperscale datacentres for content providers
For more information on the SDN & OpenFlow Asia-Pacific Congress 2014, visit: http://www.layer123.com/sdn-apac