New to SDxCentral? Want to learn more about SDN and NFV? Interested in hearing from top vendors and organizations about new products and services? All of these are great reasons to visit our events page to register for more SDxCentral SDN and NFV events, including webinars, DemoFridays, and more. If you want to see what we’ve done in the past, check out our archives for DemoFriday and SDNUniversity.
Driven by the need for efficient infrastructure and increased mobility, adoption of Software Defined Network technology has globally accelerated from sales of $10 million in 2007 to an estimated $360 million last year. Investment in this space is increasing as companies turn towards a software-centric approach and move beyond traditional networking methods.
SDN promises easier and more dynamic interactions with the network, carrying with it benefits for carriers and enterprises, as well as gains in service agility and cost reduction. Whitehall Media’s 3rd annual SDN conference where we shed light on the advantages of network virtualisation and Openflow for large enterprise organisations.
This must-attend event will help senior network, technology and business leaders to make informed technology planning and investment decisions as they transition towards virtualised networking. It will also enable professionals charged with purchasing, deploying and transforming their network architecture to define and justify the business case for SDN implementation.
- Network Programmability
- Network Functions Virtualisation
- Virtual Network Function as a Service (VNFaaS)
- Network Monitoring and Management
- Transforming Network Architecture
- OpenFlow & Openstack
- Open & Private Networking
- Cloud Connectivity
- SDN – Defining the business case
- Storage Virtualisation
- Software Defined Storage (SDS)
- Software Defined Datacentre (SDDC
- Software Defined Anything (SDx)
- Software Defined Servers/Infrastructure
- Network Security and Malware Detection
- Programmatic automation of configuration
- Data mining, telemetry
- Redefining Data Centre Structure and Functionality with SDN
- Use cases of SDN and potential ROI
- State of the SDN market/Investment
- Impact of SDN on incumbent networking leaders
- Considerations for companies implementing SDN
- Dealing with legacy systems and software
For more information on the event, please visit: Whitehall Media SDN & NFV 2015