Before joining us on September 22nd for the NEC webinar, grab your own copy of the SDxCentral 2015 SDN Controller Report!
In conjunction with the launch of SDxCentral’s SDN Controller Report, we are pleased to join with NEC, one of the leading SDN vendors in the industry to provide unique insights into their experience in deploying production software-defined networking (SDN) networks.
Prior to deploying NEC’s SDN solutions, many of their customers experienced common network technology issues that kept their IT executives and network administrators awake at night, including:
- Network complexity and fragility
- Inability to respond rapidly or automatically to business changes
- Vendor lock-in
- Ineffective resource utilization, including the network and related appliances
- Challenges in scaling the network to meet business needs without incurring significant new costs
If you are an IT executive or network administrator considering an SDN deployment in the near future, you will want to hear first-hand key lessons taken from 250+ production deployments of NEC SDN covered in this webinar.
Hosted by Roy Chua, industry veteran and co-founder of SDXCentral, and featuring SDN expert Don Clark, Director of Business Development at NEC, this webinar onSDN deployments will cover findings never reviewed before in SDN.
You will learn:
- Key attributes to look for in a Software-defined Network (SDN) controller
- The top SDN enterprise use cases including network virtualization
- Unique lessons learned from 250+ successful production deployments
- Common challenges and how SDN has addressed these in production
- Actions you will want to take (and some you don’t want to take!) to be successful
Join the NEC SDN deployments webinar to learn from the top SDN use cases on September 22nd at 10:00am PT.
Can’t make the live event? We got you covered! Entering your information below will make you the first to know when the recorded assets are available on SDxCentral.