As their traditional business matures, service providers are increasingly moving to offer services in adjacent industries, leveraging their superior connectivity resources and finding new ways to create value at the application level. Pursuing adjacent industries necessitates that the service provider adopts the right framework, which includes the right ecosystem and service deployment model. ACG Research‘s Dr. Ray Mota shares examples of service providers making strides in IoT, mobile banking, media and other adjacent-industry initiatives.
- Dr. Ray Mota, CEO and Principal Analyst, ACG Research
- Tom Waldrop, Director, Consulting Services, Global Telecommunications Practice, Red Hat
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Cohesive ecosystems, tight and agile partnerships, and vertical industry expertise.
- New business relationships with customers, competitors, co-opetitors, and other players.
- Connections for active engagement in adjacent industries.
Who should attend?
Industries: Telecommunications and Service Providers
Primary Roles: Chief Network Officer, Network Operator, Executive and Cloud Architect
Join SDxCentral and Red Hat on December 5, 2018 at 10:00 am for Claiming New Ground: How Telecommunications Service Providers Are Growing Their Markets By Diversifying Services.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.