Register for: Red Hat Open Source Day on November 3, 2016 in Milan!
Don’t miss the Red Hat Open Source Day 2016: Participate to Innovate in Milan:
Join the Red Hat Open Source Day: Participate to Innovate and discover the benefits of innovation, strategic and economic contributed by Open Source solutions. The conference, lasting a day, aims to offer an overview of Open Source solutions, future developments and the benefits of innovation, strategic and economic made from their use. 2016 also sees companies address a need that has become a feature of their development strategies, namely “to do less.” All this means lower costs, but above all to put innovation at the company’s business service to create new opportunities.
The advantages of Open Source solutions:
- Allow you to leverage the extraordinary capacity for innovation of the open source community.
- They allow companies to save in terms of licenses and maintenance costs.
- Prevent the monopoly (vendor lock0in) for proprietary software.
- Promote the adoption of open and shared standards
- It can influence the technological evolutions depending on individual needs, regardless of the supplier.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and exchange of know-how which promotes effective development through the community.