The traditional model of service providers offering an integrated stack of infrastructure and connectivity services is quickly becoming obsolete. Increasingly, digital service providers must operate as part of an ecosystem that includes vendors, industry bodies, regulators and competitors, other service providers and customers. Supplier-customer relationships must evolve to address new B2B, B2C and B2B2C business models.
In this webinar, ACG Research’s Ray Mota and Red Hat’s Tom Waldrop will share examples of operators, vendors, network equipment providers and others collaborating and cooperating to provide new services and improve the customer experience.
- Dr. Ray Mota, CEO and Principal Analyst, ACG Research
- Tom Waldrop, Director, Consulting Services, Global Telecommunications Practice, Red Hat
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Competitors can become partners and everybody wins
- Innovating in the open source community leads to faster, better improvements
- Enabling developers can lead to expanded service provider offerings and new revenue
- Recommendations for assembling, operating and governing solutions based on hybrid technology stacks
Who should attend?
Primary Roles: Chief Network Officer, Network Operator, Executive and Cloud Architect
Learn how industry-leading telecommunications service providers build and manage ecosystems of vendors, network equipment providers, industry bodies, and even competitors, to collaborate, offer new services and improve the customer experience.
Join SDxCentral and Red Hat on October 18, 2018 at 10:00 am for Embracing the Ecosystem: How Collaborating (Even with the Enemy) Can Help You Win.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.