Agility and innovation require more than technology. A culture that accepts risk (even failure) and encourages creative thinking, collaboration and continuous learning is also essential.
ACG Research’s Dr. Ray Mota shares examples of cultural transformation in the telecommunications industry and the impact on hiring, planning, investing, and changing the customer conversation. Red Hat discusses how open source community practices can help transform cultural norms.
- Dr. Ray Mota, CEO and Principal Analyst, ACG Research
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Create an environment that encourages innovation and creativity.
- Create incentives to reward innovation.
- Create the appropriate financial strategy and metrics that will support innovation, as well as an elastic infrastructure and agile go-to-market strategy.
- Measure your readiness to innovate.
Who should attend?
Primary Roles: Chief Network Officer, Network Operator, Executive and Cloud Architect
Culture can do as much or more to drive the success of a network (or any other) transformation. Listen to real examples from the telecommunications industry of culture's impact on planning, investing and customer relationships.
Join SDxCentral and Red Hat on November 6, 2018 at 10:00 am for Reinvention Is Everything: Developing a Culture of Telecommunications Innovation.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.
|Date:||Tuesday, November 6, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am (PST)|
|Title:||Reinvention Is Everything: Developing a Culture of Telecommunications Innovation|