2018 Next-Gen Data Center Networking Report Webinar
To be powerful, your IT strategy must be aligned with the business to deliver on mission objectives. At today’s IT velocity, that means designing the fabric for maximum agility. While IT friction has always been bad, relying on older brittle data center networks to support today’s application mix, can be career limiting. Any infrastructure tradeoffs, or hidden limitations, that are stopping you from delivering on this mission are no longer welcome.
Now new applications must now be fully deployable in hours – not months. A cloud consumption model is now expected – not negotiated. For modern IT to deliver an on-premise cloud experience, the data center fabric must highly flexible, at the ready and programmable to the task at hand.
Whether you are in charge of the network, application delivery or the entire data center fabric you will want to join Plexxi‘s Denis Vilfort, VP Marketing, and learn how to obliterate network bottlenecks and create a highly agile data center fabric that will provide exponential performance and results, no matter the mix of workloads.
- Denis Vilfort, VP Marketing, Plexxi
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Discover how a great IT strategy starts with your network and hear insights into how your present network may be working against you.
- Learn how to identify the network bottleneck symptoms and the steps to remove them.
- Build a list of solid criteria for how to evaluate your present networking strategy and help you cut through "promises-made" vs. "systems delivered".
- Gain full understanding of design principles to ensure overall capabilities, scalability and fabric management so that your data center network will exceed today's business needs.
Who should attend?
Industries: Utilities and Energy, Insurance, Healthcare, Consumer Products and Banking and Financial Services
Primary Roles: Developer, DevOps, Network Operator and Network Architect
Learn how to identify and obliterate network bottlenecks and create a data center fabric that will provide exponential performance and results, no matter the mix of workloads.
Join SDxCentral and Plexxi Inc on April 10, 2018 at 10:00 am for Gain Max Agility: Set Your Data Center Fabric Free!.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.