Register now: Palo Alto Networks Ignite 2019 from June 3 – 6, 2019!
Don’t miss Palo Alto Networks Ignite from June 3 – 6, 2019 in Austin, Texas!
Never stop innovating – and disrupting. Palo Alto Networks is dedicated to keeping you ahead of sophisticated attacks by providing consistent security across clouds, networks and endpoints.
Attend Ignite ’19 USA cybersecurity conference in Austin, Texas, and be prepared to get your hands on the most advanced security technology and see firsthand what it can do for you. With customized learning paths scaled for both beginner and advanced, this four-day event will be overflowing with technical hands-on learning experiences, best practices tips and customer deployment stories. Whether you are in Security Operations, Network Operations or in DevOps, we offer a learning path for you – tailored to your needs.
Palo Alto Networks believe in hands-on disruption. They also believe there’s no substitute for learning by doing and experiencing their technology in action. That’s why this year, they’re offering thousands of seats throughout Ignite ’19 events where you can dig in, roll up your sleeves, and see how their products and services work against today’s most sophisticated threats.
Take advantage of Hands-On Sessions:
- Hands-On Workshops: Focused on next-generation security platform to give you an in-depth look at their products, feature deployment and implementation.
- Ultimate Test Drives: Exposure to a number of our advanced capabilities, new threat protection techniques, advanced endpoint protection, network security management and the latest concepts in securing a software-defined data center.
- Cyber Range: Sessions provide the latest interactive training, usual actual threats, to keep your teams razor-sharp.
- Certification: Take the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE), PSE: Platform – Professional, PSE: Endpoint – Professional, or the PSE: Data Center – Professional exam at Ignite ’19.
- CPE Credits (ISC)²: Palo Alto Networks will be partnering with (ISC)² to provide Ignite ’19 attendees with the opportunity to gain Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Discover and take part in the technical hands-on learning experiences this event has to offer, with best practices tips and customer deployment stories. Register now for Palo Alto Networks Ignite 2019.
For more information or to learn more about this event, visit “Palo Alto Networks Ignite 2019“.