Register for: OSCON 2017: London on October 17-20, 2017!
Don’t miss OSCON 2017: London on October 17-20, 2017 produced by O’Reilly Media:
OSCON 2017: London – Everything Open Source
Since 1999, OSCON has brought together talented people from diverse backgrounds who are doing amazing things with open source. We share new techniques and approaches, proven best practices, and practical skills. No matter what your technical experience level, if you want to learn from useful stories and hard-won experience, and discover intriguing projects and innovations, there’s no better place than OSCON.
Open source is now found everywhere—from the bottom of the programming stack to the very top—so we’re focusing on these topics as a means to consider and solve critical, real-world problems:
- Open Source: From Consumer to Contributor
- The Business of Open Source: From Project to Product
- In Real Life (IRL)
- Adopt This Now
- Collaboration and Community
- The Cutting Edge
- Data, Big and Small
- From Crumbling to Smart Cities
OSCON will educate, provoke, and inspire, with:
- Over a hundred sessions covering the full range of open source languages and platforms
- Practical tutorials that go deep into technical skills, new features and applications, and best practices
- Inspirational (and relevant) keynote presentations
- Thousands of open source developers, hackers, experts, vendors, and users of all levels—many of whom share your interests
- An Expo Hall packed with an impressive array of open source projects and products
- A vibrant “hallway track” where attendees, speakers, journalists, and vendors debate and discuss important issues
- Fun evening events and receptions, Birds of a Feather sessions, awards ceremonies, late night parties, OSCON activities around town, and plenty of networking opportunities for everyone.
If you love open source and you want to help build the community, we want YOU to join us at OSCON 2017. Become a contributor to open source projects, learn how open source can be a strategic business advantage, and find out how to leverage the unique strengths that open source technology has to offer.
For more information and to view the agenda, visit OSCON 2017: London.