Register for: OSCON 2016 London on October 17 – 20, 2016 produced by O’Reilly!
Don’t miss the OSCON 2016 London on October 17 – 20, 2016:
Once considered a radical upstart, open source has moved from disruption to default. Its methods and culture commoditized the technologies that drove the Internet revolution and transformed the practice of software development. Collaborative and transparent, open source has become modus operandi, powering the next wave of innovation in cloud, data, and mobile technologies.
OSCON is where all of the pieces come together: developers, innovators, businesspeople, and investors. In the early days, this trailblazing O’Reilly event was focused on changing mainstream business thinking and practices; today OSCON is about real-world practices and how to successfully implement open source in your workflow or projects. While the open source community has always been viewed as building the future—that future is here, and it’s everywhere you look. Since 1999, OSCON has been the best place on the planet to experience the open source ecosystem. At OSCON, you’ll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Rather than focus on a single language or aspect, such as cloud computing, OSCON allows you to learn about and practice the entire range of open source technologies.
Open source has penetrated every aspect of business, ecommerce, education, and the Web. But open source doesn’t mean free and easy—you have licensing compliance to understand, you need to know which technologies work well with each other, and how the open source projects you use are supported and by whom. In five information-packed days (and nights) OSCON gives you the tools you need to succeed:
- Learn techniques you can use to write great code
- Discover the advantages of using code that you can get your hands on, instead of wondering what other people have built into it, and for what purposes
- Find out how to migrate from expensive commercial installations to more efficient, cost-effective open source solutions
- Explore innovations in system and network administration that your company can start using immediately to increase efficiency
- Learn how to ensure that your code is really secure—don’t take someone else’s word for it
- Master essential techniques and advanced tips to scale and optimize your systems for trouble-free, time-saving performance
- Learn how to increase productivity and lower the cost of deployment, from databases to cloud computing
- Hear about to the most promising new projects, services, languages and tools
- Receive hype-free guidance to help your business build a solid footing for future success
For more information on the October 17 – 20, 2016 OSCON 2016 London, visit the event page.
Join SDxCentral on October 17, 2016 for OSCON 2016: OpenSource Convention London.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyways. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.