Register for: OPNFV Summit 2017 on June 12-15, 2017 in Beijing, China!
Don’t miss the OPNFV Summit on June 12-15, 2017 in Beijing, China produced by The Linux Foundation.
The OPNFV Summit 2017 brings together developers, end users, and communities working to advance open source Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
The next OPNFV Summit will be held in Beijing, China from Monday, June 12, 2017 through Thursday, June15, 2017. The first two days will feature a Design Summit where the OPNFV technical community will convene to continue working on the E-Release and have plenary sessions, project breakouts, and social events. The next two days will feature a Summit Conference with keynotes, breakout sessions, a technology showcase, networking opportunities, and much more. Come join us in Beijing!
- Software Developers & App Developers
- Network Architects & Data Center Architects
- Network Engineers, Operators & Administrators
- Business Executives, Legal Counsel, Standards Bodies
- Academic Community: Researchers, Students
- Media & Analysts
- Other professionals interested in open source NFV
Open Platform for NFV (OPNFV) is a carrier-grade, integrated, open source platform to accelerate the introduction of new NFV products and services. Visit www.opnfv.org for more information.
For more information on the program and why you should attend, visit OPNFV Summit 2017!