New to SDxCentral? Want to learn more about SDN and NFV? Interested in hearing from top vendors and organizations about new products and services? All of these are great reasons to visit our events page to register for more SDxCentral SDN and NFV events, including webinars, DemoFridays, and more. If you want to see what we’ve done in the past, check out our archives for DemoFriday and SDNUniversity.
This webinar, led by Paul Lappas, Head of Open Source at Big Switch Networks, is the second of a monthly series that will explore the emerging field of Software-Defined Networking (SDN). This webinar will provide an overview of the different open source SDN projects part of OpenFlowHub more particularly the Indigo project and answer a number of important questions such as:
- What are the different open source SDN projects?
- How do they interact with each other?
- How can Indigo make physical and virtual switches OpenFlow-enabled?
- What is the basic architecture of Indigo and how to install it on a switch?
- How do I get started using this framework?
The event will include time for Q / A from the attendees as well.
For more information, please visit the OpenFlowHub Webinar Registration page.