Register for: Open Source Summit Japan 2017 from May 31 – June 2, 2017!
Don’t miss Open Source Summit Japan 2017 from May 31 – June 2, 2017 at the Ariake Conference Center in Tokyo, Japan.
LinuxCon, ContainerCon and CloudOpen combine under one umbrella name in 2017 – Open Source Summit. Three events in one, Open Source Summit Japan 2017 is a technical conference where 600+ open source professionals, developers and operators will convene to collaborate, share information and learn about the latest in open technologies, including Linux, containers, cloud computing and more.
At the Open Source Summit, you can expect to collaborate, share information and learn across a wide variety of topics.
Who Attends Open Source Summit:
- Developers – Software Developers, Programmers, Maintainers and IT Professionals
- Operations – IT Operations Experts, System Administrators and Chief Architects.
- Business & Legal – Senior Business Executives, Managers, Community Leaders and Legal Counsel
- Plus Students, Media, Analysts and other professionals.
Benefits of Attending Open Source Summit:
- Learn about the newest and most interesting open technologies.
- Get access to leading experts in both formal and informal settings.
- Have fascinating discussions and collaborate with both peers and experts.
- Gain a competitive advantage with innovative open solutions.
For more information on this event, visit Open Source Summit Japan 2017!