ONUG Spring 2015 will take place at Columbia University’s Alfred Lerner Hall. The ONUG Academy, a full day of hands on tutorials will take place on May 12th followed by the two-day ONUG Conference, May 13th and 14th.
ONUG Academy – May 12
The Faculty House, Columbia University
The ONUG Academy is scheduled to take place on May 12th and is a day full of hands on tutorials aimed at operationalizing open networking. It will have a strong emphasis on exposing DevOps, NetOps, SecOps, etc. to the new tools for managing infrastructure. In short, this is the place were you evaluate and learn the next phase of operationalizing and supporting software-defined networks.
- Breakfast Reception – 9:00pm-9:30am
- Morning Tutorial Sessions – 9:30am-12:30pm
- Lunch Break – 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Afternoon Tutorials – 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Cocktail Reception – 5:00pm-7:00pm
- *Subject to change
ONUG Academy half day courses will include:
- Hands on Network Virtualization and Overlays
- Hands on Programmable Networks
- White Box Networking Internals and Orchestration
- OpenStack Networking
- Container Networking
- Hands on SD-WAN
- Open IP Storage 101
- Data Center Security for Cloud Infrastructure
ONUG Conference – May 13 & 14
Alfred Lerner Hall, Columbia University
The goal of the ONUG Conference is to advance open networking and open storage by facilitating a higher level of engagement between IT business leaders, standards and open source organizations, and members of the academic and vendor communities. Join ONUG Spring for:
- Updates from the ONUG Use Case Working Groups
- Keynotes from IT Business Leaders
- Panel Discussions
- The highly regarded Town Hall Meeting
- The ONUG Great Debate
- ONUG Board Fireside Chats
- Real World Case Studies
- Technology Showcase
To register for the event, please visit ONUG Spring 2015
Join SDxCentral on May 13, 2015 for Open Networking User Group (ONUG) Spring 2015.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyways. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.