Register now: Open Infrastructure Summit 2019 from April 29 – May 1, 2019!
Don’t miss Open Infrastructure Summit 2019 from April 29 – May 1, 2019 in Denver, Colorado!
Open source software is powering many 5G and edge computing deployments, which gives telecoms and industry the capacity to deploy and scale quickly, while also providing the flexibility for continuous innovation. For example, AT&T just announced it is working with open source vendor Mirantis to deploy Airship, Kubernetes and OpenStack for its 5G networks.
The first Open Infrastructure Summit (formerly the OpenStack Summit), April 29–May 1 in Denver, CO, will bring together the people building and combining open source technologies to power their infrastructure services, ranging from public and private clouds to secure containers to edge computing and 5G infrastructure.
Join the global community at the Open Infrastructure Summit Denver to learn more about AT&T’s plans, as well as other case studies, technical sessions and demos such as these:
- Highly Efficient Edge Cloud Data Center for 5G (Mellanox, Nokia)
- 5G-based Intelligent Manufacturing Edge Solution (99cloud)
- China Mobile’s 5G Practice Based on OpenStack (China Mobile)
- Don’t Touch That! Addressing Edge Infrastructure Management (RackN)
- Designing NFVi Architecture at the Edge – Requirements, Challenges and Solutions (Charter Communications, Red Hat)
- Akraino, EdgeX, CORD, OpenEdge, ioFog… What’s the Best Solution for Your Edge? (Intel)
- Container Networking at the Edge (Dell, Red Hat)
- Secure Containers — Kata Containers — on Edge Cloud (Baidu & Intel)
The full Summit agenda is organized into 11 tracks:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Container Infrastructure
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- Edge Computing
- Getting Started
- Open Development
- Private and Hybrid Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Telecom and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Hands-on Workshops
Use SDXCENTRAL_10 to save 10% and register before prices increase on April 11.
Join the people building and operating open infrastructure event. Register now for Open Infrastructure Summit 2019.
For more information or to learn more about this event, visit “Open Infrastructure Summit 2019“.