Register for: Open FinTech Forum 2018 from October 10-11, 2018!
Don’t miss Open FinTech Forum 2018 from October 10-11, 2018 in New York City, New York.
AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes & Quantum on Wall Street
Focusing on the intersection of financial services and open source, Open FinTech Forum will provide CIOs and senior technologists guidance on building internal open source programs as well as an in-depth look at cutting-edge open source technologies, including AI, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger, Kubernetes/Containers, Quantum Computing, that can be leveraged to drive efficiencies and flexibility. Open FinTech Forum better informs IT decision makers in the financial services sector about the open technologies driving digital transformation, and how to best utilize an open source strategy and implementation to:
- Enable new products, services and capabilities
- Increase IT efficiencies
- Establish and strengthen internal license compliance programs
- Attract top-level talent and train existing talent on the latest disruptive technologies
WHY IS OPEN SOURCE IMPORTANT FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS?
- Digital consumerization created the need for faster time to market which open source software provides
- IT departments need to be able to roll out new applications quickly and inexpensively – open source software allows IT departments to do more with less
- Open source software and projects allow firms to take advantage of an enormous pool of technical talent without additional spend
- Open source software offers a plethora of benefits including flexibility, reliability and stability
- Next-generation technologies are increasingly developed and refined in open source communities
About the Linux Foundation:
The Linux Foundation is dedicated to building sustainable ecosystems around open source projects to accelerate technology development and industry adoption.
Founded in 2000, The Linux Foundation provides unparalleled support for open source communities through financial and intellectual resources, infrastructure, services, events, and training. Working together, The Linux Foundation and its projects form the most ambitious and successful investment in the creation of shared technology.
For more information or to learn more about this event, visit “Open FinTech Forum 2018“.