Register now: OCP Global Summit 2019 on March 14 – 15, 2019!
Don’t miss OCP Global Summit 2019 on March 14 – 15, 2019 in San Jose, CA!
The 2019 Open Compute Project (OCP) Global Summit will be held March 14-15 at the San Jose Convention Center. The annual Summit brings together more than 3,400 key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. Together, they help grow, drive and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near and around the data center and beyond.
The OCP Summit features:
- Keynote presentations by industry titans
- Product, innovation and future-looking announcements in the Executive and Expo Hall Tracks from Summit sponsors
- Engineering workshops that feature in-depth discoveries from our OCP Project Groups.
- An expo hall packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings
- Many opportunities for attendees to network with your peers in the industry
The theme for this year’s summit is Open. Together. The worldwide demand for cloud computing represents very large challenges ahead. The resources and investments to meet these challenges may seem overwhelming at times and too large for any one company or organization to address on their own. But people, companies, and organizations have shown that working together achieves better and faster results, has a much bigger impact, and accelerates the technologies necessary to meet these global challenges. We are Enhancing lives through collaboration around the Globe. We are Open. Together.
As a community, we are enriching the technological landscape and contributing back to society. This social impact and this positive energy is what makes us Open. Together.
Join the collaborative-driven event and register now at OCP Global Summit 2019.
For more information or to learn more about this event, visit “OCP Global Summit 2019“.