Download a copy of SDxCentral’s 2017 NFV MANO Report and join us for the Nokia NFV MANO Report Webinar, “Automating Orchestration for Agile Services”.
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how catalog-driven service orchestration makes you more competitive by enabling you to automatically instantiate rapid, repeatable network services. This includes easily integrating VNFs, automating VNF lifecycle management, and reliably constructing network service chains, allowing you to quickly launch or adapt services while reducing expenses. You’ll hear from our experts and see our products in action.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- A clear view of the state of the art in NFV services
- Understand how virtualized network services can be automated
- See how to deliver customer-centric services faster
- What tools and support is required to prepare for automated orchestration
- BONUS: Enterprise SD-WAN demo using Nokia CloudBand for NFV MANO
Who should attend? Applicable to network architects, product management, solutions architects, IT architects within Communications services providers, mobile operators and cable companies.
The pressure is on to react and respond ever faster to customer demands through multiple, existing and new digital channels without ratcheting up costs. This webinar will show how both objectives can be met with a software platform that automates service orchestration. Join SDxCentral and Nokia on May 24th at 10AM PT.