The term “DevOps” typically refers to the emerging professional movement that advocates a collaborative working relationship between Development and IT Operations, resulting in the fast flow of planned work achieving the value stream that is between the business (where requirements are defined) and the customer (where value is delivered). It is a new way of looking at development altogether.
This conference brings together leading practitioner-organisations who have achieved Continuous Delivery and organisational transformation.
Companies going through mergers and acquisitions will inherit these systems too and be faced with similar situations and need to find out the many initiatives that increase the efficiency and agility within the enterprise and balance system uptime and stability while bringing alignment between Dev and Ops.
Topics such as the following will be cover:
– What is DevOps?
– What are DevOps Skills
– Agile, DevOps and ITIL: Implementing Enterprise Release Management Best Practices
– Cultural sides of implementing DevOps and Continuous Delivery
– The trials and tribulations of implementing DevOps
– New innovations on top of a traditional enterprise IT foundation
– DevOps in an enterprise environment: A game changing approach
– Conquering Continuous Delivery with tools
– Agility and speed of end-to-end automation
– Open source innovations
– Containers and Dockers
– Delivering processes
– Cross-team engagement and configuration visibility
– Security Integration & Improved Collaboration
– Landing a DevOps in an existing one
– Tools for systems provision
– Tools for building and deployment
– Meeting challenges: The value of DevOps in an enterprise
– Legacy challenges
For more information, click here: http://bit.ly/1LvGrs8